From our selection of day trips from Florence, the e-Bike & Fly over Tuscany tour that we are proposing here will departure from Passo dei Pecorai towards Greve in Chianti using our e-bikes. Interestingly, Greve in Chianti is the only city in the province of Florence that is located in the Chianti area. After a coffee break in the wonderful square in the center of Greve, we will move towards Panzano. In Panzano we will stop for a well deserved wine tasting experience. In our way back to the starting point we will stop at Montefioralle. The houses of the small town are still surrounded by the ancient defensive walls of the historic castle.
The legend says that one of these houses belonged to Amerigo Vespucci, or at least to his family, affirming once again a curious vocation of these rural lands that seem to have produced men destined to cross the most distant oceans.
After the bike tour we will move towards the airport where our plane is waiting for us. You will see Florence from a very privileged perspective. Impossible to forget.
A Day trip from Florence with family and friends is more fun! Thanks e-bike…
IMPORTANT – Above all, this Tuscany Bike Tour will allow you to feel the Tuscany Quintessence together with your family and/or friends. Electric bikes do take some of the pain out of climbing; this is a great enabler to live this experience in harmony and safely otherwise impossible. Trust me, we will exceed your expectations!
E-bike & Fly Tour – Highlights
- Group size: min 3, max 8, dedicated tour leader. Solo travelers are welcome, discount for groups.
- Good physical fitness is required as well as the ability to ride an e-MTB.
- Safety: we reserve the right to modify/cancel the tour in case of adverse weather.
- Cycle a touring pace, stopping often to see, touch, smell, and taste the area around us.
- Free “best moments video”: video and photos from the drone and WIFI during the tour.
- Ride in numbers: 40km/24mi, elevation gain 2950ft.
- Free e-bikes