From our selection of “day trips from Florence“, this Tuscany bike wine tour & olive oil tasting experience will allow you to enjoy the beauty of Chianti and to taste delicious Chianti wine & food in a wonderful and ancient location, Verrazzano Castle. The famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano was born here in 1485. The Verrazano Bridge in New York City was named after Giovanni.
Our Tuscany bike wine tour will depart directly from Greve in Chianti. This easy cycling experience will allow you to discover this amazing area including a few small villages off the beaten routes. You will visit Greve in Chianti, Lamole, Panzano, and a guided tour of the cellars of Verrazzano Castle.
The Tuscany bike wine tour is the best way to enjoy life and to become more intimate with the Tuscany alchemy. See our blog.
A day spent in the open air, amid the Chianti hills with breathtaking views, allows the spirit to discover new horizons, by regenerating the soul. This is our ultimate mission; which is much more than “just” a great bike and wine tasting tour.
Few “details” of our Tuscany bike wine tour experience. You will:
- Enjoy a guided tour of the wine cellars of a Castle and its gardens.
- Taste 5 different wines IGT, Chianti Classico DOCG, Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG, IGT Supertuscan RED and Chianti Classico DOC.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the Castle
Tuscany bike wine tour is designed to be safe and to enjoy a relaxing day outside.
The experience is perfect for families and for wine & food lovers! The castle will enchant you. The tour is offered by e-bike. Electric bikes do take some of the efforts out of climbing; they provide assistance to safely enjoy a captivating experience. Trust us, we will exceed your expectations!
Tuscany bike wine tour – Day trip from Florence – Highlights
- Group size: max 8 pax, dedicated tour leader
- Good physical fitness is required as well as the ability to ride an e-MTB
- Safety: we reserve the right to modify/cancel the tour in case of adverse weather
- Overall distance by bike 35km/22mi, elevation gain 600m/1970ft
- Superior Tuscan food & wine experience
- Cycling at a touring pace, stopping often to see, touch, smell, and taste the area around us
- Free “best moments video”: video and photos from the drone and WIFI during the tour