From our selection of “day trips from Florence“, this Tuscany bike wine tour (& oil tasting) experience will allow you to enjoy the beauty of Chianti and to taste a delicious Chianti wine & food in a wonderful location, Verrazzano Castle.
Our Tuscany bike wine tour will departure directly from Verrazzano Castle towards Greve in Chianti. The bike tour will allow you to discover this amazing area and to discover small villages off the beaten routes. You will visit Greve in Chianti, Lamole, Panzano and Verrazzano castle + visit to cellars.
For us, Tuscany bike wine tour is serious stuff because this is a great way to enjoy life and to become more intimate with the Tuscany alchemy. See our blog.
So, what makes an “ordinary” Tuscany bike wine tour a “luxury” bike & wine experience?
Is it the quality of the bikes? Quality of wine? The price tags? Yes, yes, and yes. But these are not the only criteria, to define a luxury Tuscany bike winery tour. At Tuscany Quintessence, a luxury experience is much more than that, it is an experience that is aiming self-actualization and personal fulfillment. Informal, more personal, and tailored made more by the interests and mindset of our guests.
A day spent outside, allows the spirit to discover new horizons, regenerating the soul. This is our ultimate mission; which is much more than “just” a great bike and wine tasting tour.
Few “details” of our Tuscany bike wine tour experience. You will:
- Enjoy a guided tour of the wine cellars of a Castle and its gardens.
- Taste 5 different wines IGT, Chianti Classico DOCG, Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG, IGT Supertuscan RED and Chianti Classico DOC.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the Castle
Tuscany bike wine tour is designed to be safe and to enjoy a relaxing day outside.
The experience is perfect for families and for wine & food lovers! The castle will enchant you.
This tour is offered with e-bike. Electric bikes do take some of the pain out of climbing; this is a great enabler to live this experience in harmony and safely otherwise impossible. Trust us, we will exceed your expectations!
Tuscany bike wine tour – Day trip from Florence – Highlights
- Group size: max 8 pax, dedicated tour leader. Solo travelers are welcome, discount for groups.
- Good physical fitness is required as well as the ability to ride an e-MTB.
- Safety: we reserve the right to modify/cancel the tour in case of adverse weather.
- Overall distance by bike 35km/22mi, elevation gain 600m/1970ft.
- Superios Tuscan food & wine experience.
- Cycle a touring pace, stopping often to see, touch, smell, and taste the area around us.
- Free “best moments video”: video and photos from the drone and WIFI during the tour.