2-day Tuscany Bike & Terme tour from Florence – details
Tuscany Bike Tour, day 1
From Florence: 8:30 a.m. transfer to our accommodation in Chianti (about 1 hour). After a quick briefing on tour planning, ground rules (including health and safety, security, environment) and electric bike fitting, we will enjoy a wonderful ride on the backroads of Tuscany.
From Passo dei Pecorai, we will get a “dirty road” that will take us to Greve in Chianti. After visiting Greve in Chianti (get a cup of coffee in the main square is a must) we will proceed to Panzano for a well-deserved food & wine tasting experience.
Going back to the starting point, we will take a different path to enjoy new scenic spots. For example, will take the chance to visit a wonderful place; Montefioralle castle claimed to be the birthplace of Amerigo Vespucci. The rest of the day will be dedicated to relaxing thanks also to the indoor pool in the villa. Ride in numbers: distance 40km/25mi, elevation gain 900m/3000ft.
Tuscany Bike Tour, day 2
From Asciano we will take a facinating Tuscany backroads that are also part of the famous Eroica bike race. The second half of the ride will be on the famous Leonina fascinating road, in the middle of Crete Senesi, was designed to enchant.
We will close this Tuscany Bike Tour with a very relaxing pause in a SPA resort with natural thermal spring waters which fill the pools from the source at 39°C/102°F, rich in Sulphur and calcium bicarbonates. SPA after the bike ride? … We will be touching the sky. Ride in numbers: distance 30km/19mi, elevation gain 500m/1600ft.
Biking with family and friends is more fun! Thanks e-bike…
IMPORTANT – Above all, this Tuscany Bike Tour will allow you to feel the Tuscany Quintessence together with your family and/or friends. Electric bikes do take some of the pain out of climbing; this is a great enabler to live this experience in harmony and safely otherwise impossible. Trust us, we will exceed your expectations!
2-day Tuscany Bike & Terme tour – Highlights
- Accommodation: typical Tuscany 4 stars Villa (shared double).
- Group size: min 4, max 8, dedicated tour leader. Solo travelers are welcome, discount for groups.
- Good physical fitness is required as well as the ability to ride an e-MTB.
- Safety: we reserve the right to modify/cancel the tour in case of adverse weather.
- Overall distance by bike in the 3 days 105 km/65 mi, elevation gain: 2000 m/6562 ft.
- Touring pace (this is not a race), stopping often to see, touch, smell, and taste the area around us.
- Free “best moments video”: video and photos from the drone and WIFI during the tour.